View Single Post
Old 19-05-2008, 19:43   #34
frogstamper
Inactive

Services: VIP
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
Re: What are your best and worse TV ads?

The ad that makes me reach for the remote is the one for "double glazing", I think its safestyle windows where this really loud bloke runs around shouting, "buy one and get the other absolutely free, I say buy one get the other one free". To me its the most irritating ad on the telly.
On the other hand one of my all time favourites are the old Tango ads, where the big, bald orange guy appears from nowhere, grabs the guy and plants a big smacker of a kiss on him, great stuff, you know when you've been Tango'd.
frogstamper is offline   Reply With Quote