Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 09:58   #6195
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Coronavirus

Just a heads up for anyone hoping to travel to the EU and, possibly USA, this summer.The Uk used 5,000,000 vaccinations of the AstraZenica vaccine produced in India. Unfortunately India did not apply for approval for their vaccinations to be used in the EU and anyone who had one of these jabs will not have their vaccination recognised when their paperwork is digitally checked.
Quote:
snippets.... The EU Digital Covid Certificate, which launched on Thursday, does not recognise a version of the AstraZeneca vaccine called Covishield, produced by the SII because it is yet to receive approval in Europe. ....up to five million doses of the version of the AZ jab in question have been administered in the UK and are identifiable by the vaccine batch numbers (4120Z001, 4120Z002, 4120Z003) included on recipients’ vaccine cards and in the Covid travel pass available via the NHS app, .....
https://www.itv.com/news/2021-07-01/...oduced-az-jabs

---------- Post added at 09:58 ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 ----------

I take part in the ZOE COVID Symptom Study and each week Tim Spector gives a report on their findings. This weeks video is worth watching ...( well IMHO anyway. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pngE6i3C4vM