Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 20:36   #6184
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Of course you dont, you dont consider anything that doesnt fit your views.

Covid is just another virus, and in the grand scheme of all viruses, not a very dangerous one.
It just happened to be one we had zero immunity too, but that's no longer the case anymore.

There are many things out there more likely to make you seriously ill, or kill you, now.
In fact, given how much attention its got, and how many are now vaccinated, the annual killer [flu] may be more likely to get people next winter.
With the best will in the world Paul I do genuinely welcome new evidence (where available) and I’m more than happy to revise my viewpoint where required.

Unfortunately the emerging evidence has supported my initial suspicions rather than contradicted it. I posted often at the end of January/early February about the inevitably of variants reducing the already debatable efficacy of the Oxford vaccine. I also posted that we wouldn’t reach herd immunity if we were solely reliant upon it - now proven true as we need millions of natural infections.

I’m not contradictory for the sake of it.