View Single Post
Old 17-06-2021, 13:30   #1416
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
How pleased I am to have been proved wrong! A Remainer (you quoted above), pleading the Remain case by reminding the Leavers that the EU will punish us for leaving. How right we were to have left the EU.

It's fairly obvious to anyone who possesses more than half a brain cell that this would occur, based on the premise in my post that the EU's first responsibility is to protect itself.

However, (and as I've stated many times) I still believe that despite the EU's many faults we would have been better of staying. Nowhere at any time did i state that the only reason we should stay would be because we would be punished otherwise, stop twisting words.