View Single Post
Old 31-03-2021, 10:20   #6729
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
When our daughter lived at home we were named drivers on her policy to reduce the premium BUT found it cheaper if I was the first named driver and my wife was the second then the other way round
At one time we had a multi-car policy with an insurer and when renewal came in with a big hike in price we looked around and found it cheaper to have separated policies with same insurer same details/dates etc than the multi-car.