View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 08:17   #265
heavyside
cf.geek

heavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to behold
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyside View Post
I took up the offer to upgrade my two V6 boxes to TV 360 a week ago shortly after I received the email from Virgin Media. I confirmed I was the account holder and clicked the upgrade button and was taken through to a page that stated that I would receive a confirmation and that new remote controls for my boxes would be sent to me and to allow seven days for everything to be put in place by Virgin Media.

Since then... nothing, no confirmation email and no new remotes. I checked my orders on My Virgin Media but there is nothing listed there. Is this normal or has something gone awry?
All's well that ends well. This morning I finally got my confirmation email and my new remotes are due to arrive this Saturday.
heavyside is offline   Reply With Quote