View Single Post
Old 16-11-2017, 18:46   #3379
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
lol, he's obviously not a fan of the best football team in England......
Actually I quite enjoy watching Man City matches, I just have absolutely no interest in watching any behind the scenes footage - life is too short with much more interesting things to watch.

---------- Post added at 18:46 ---------- Previous post was at 18:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnathome View Post
I really don't think they have?

Wasn't it Scudamore (who gets a cut of the pricing) putting it out there in the hope that the first bids of the blind auction were stupidly high, last time before the auction he made a big noise that BeIn Sports may put a bid in.

It's a shame that they're on at 1.30am! I have to get up for work the next day or i'd watch it.
Exactly, it is the CEO of premier league spreading these rumours in the hope of putting the price up yet again.

Amazon themselves have said they have no interest in bidding for
Premier League matches in the next round of bidding (despite what OB keeps posting)