View Single Post
Old 31-12-2017, 12:18   #13146
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I'd bet it was a pothole, one took my front left suspension out, which required the entire front springs being replaced, and £700+ lighter wallet.

To make matters worse I had to wait a week to get it fixed, and the car wasn't safe to drive anywhere but the garage.

I had to borrow my dads car to get to work.
It could have been a pot hole at the side of the road however it was my bad driving as i remember glancing down for a split second to the heater control nob and then i felt the judder of the bumps on the white line as i drove too close to the edge of the road and the curb was only a few inches from that white line so we were very very lucky it didn't snatch the steering wheel out of my hand and send the car flying in anther direction.