View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 09:56   #14
johnasimmons
cf.mega poster

Services: 500mb, Full House (with Sky Sports & Movies, BT Sports and ViaPlay), 1 TiVo, 1 V6, iPhone 14 Pro Max
johnasimmons has reached the bronze age
johnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze age
Re: Petition to highlight/embarrass Virgin Media into improving the way that they tre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
You may get a better result from OFCOM if you can evidence you undertook reasonable endeavours to resolve the issue - such as putting your problem on the VM Community forum (with the added bonus it may be resolved there).

It worked for me - I put in an online upgrade a couple of weeks ago, saw no action on it for 4 days, tried ringing 150 but got quite frustrated (they couldn’t see the offer I had, no trace of the order, etc., etc,). I went on the Community Forum, politely outlined the issue either details of the order, dates and times of the calls, and Beth got back to me by PM within an hour or two - it took around a week to get the problem resolved, then another week for the kit to get to me, activated, and working, but now everything is hunky dory.

I’ve found being polite, patient, and providing all the details can have a positive outcome.
Totally agree with this post!
johnasimmons is offline   Reply With Quote