View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 13:32   #2865
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
But where is your substantiation of any proof that this is going to happen OB?.
I have already provided links to articles about this Den. There is no definitive 'proof' that this will happen, but reports are circulating of the interest being taken by these global companies in Britain's Premier League.

You could rubbish these reports as speculation if you want to close your mind to it, but Sky is certainly worried, which is what prompted the comment from them a few months ago that they would not pay just anything to retain these rights because it had to be a sensible financial proposition for them. From memory, I think they said they were re-focussing, which indicates to me that they are preparing for the worst.

I think things are beginning to change quite rapidly, and it's only a matter of time before another big company seizes the football baton from Sky. My view is that it could happen with the next rights bids, but it will almost certainly happen in the following round.

However, nothing is absolutely certain in this world regarding the future. The unexpected has a habit of proving you wrong!