View Single Post
Old 25-03-2020, 20:00   #1312
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Are you saying that it’d be impossible? I suggest you back that up.

I was clearly dealing in hypotheticals.

---------- Post added at 19:49 ---------- Previous post was at 19:47 ----------

Once again you are going around in circles against the evidence. Multiple mods have already said we should stop sniping and I’ve already been removed from this thread once. Ironically for berating a Government policy that lasted less time than my expulsion.

All tests provide useful results.

Just because the UK is unable or unwilling to match South Korea doesn’t discredit the science. It’s maybe a behavioural thing, or a cultural thing. Like the idiots mugging NHS workers or slashing ambulance tyres.
This all stemmed from insisting NHS workers with negative results should be allowed to work rather than self-isolate. If they are having to self-isolate without symptoms, then it would be because somebody else in their household did have symptoms. That was the starting point for all this. If they self-isolated elsewhere away from their potentially contaminated household environment then testing negative might be useful after a couple of days.

A negative test result only gives a result as of at the time of the test.