Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2021, 23:22   #4920
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
no evidence of that no evidence of any failure. no evidence again.

fine

The way out is already mapped without the need to vaccinate children.

---------- Post added at 23:03 ---------- Previous post was at 23:00 ----------

Only the illiterate would not have read and understood my point of view.

I look forward to reading your paper.
On the contrary Pierre.

Anyone can read your posts - no need for restrictions, no need for vaccination as to those you deem 'safe' (notably, safe isn't scientifically defined).

That in itself always brings us back to the same risk - overwhelming the limited capacity of NHS resource. As you well know, I've told you often enough.

The way out isn't mapped at all - there's an aspirational document that will absolutely be overturned if and when the ignorant decide rules no longer apply to them when they should. Or, en masse they no longer need to be vaccinated.

If you want this to be the schools going back argument again as a comfort that you are right I'm more than happy to watch you follow the deluded path as you did in January.

There's always been two ways out - elimination through lockdown. Elimination through vaccination.

There is no 'living with the virus'.

I've always believed you've engaged with this debate sincerely. But without either path lockdown continues to be absolutely inevitable as much as it is absolutely avoidable.

As long as we keep pushing up the price of bang average family package holidays though with PCR tests I think we should we good.

Lockdown lovers of course thrive in this uncertainty because that is the only absolute certainty.

Last edited by jfman; 29-04-2021 at 23:31.