Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2021, 22:17   #4913
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
You can't "mandate" it, you can strongly advise it.

It's either the decision of the parent or the decision of the person.

---------- Post added at 18:07 ---------- Previous post was at 18:03 ----------

I know you're not.

Yes they had MMR and everything else. So did I when I was a kid including the polio sugar cube.

They are very different illnesses than COVID

Getting one of the MMR illnesses as a child, especially, a very young child can cause serious complications.

There is no evidence that COVID causes any issues for Children (that don't have other complications)
The whole point of healthy people getting vaccinated is to protect those whose immune systems cannot cope either with catching covid or with the actual vaccine..The idea is to try and protect the particularly vulnerable so why wouldn't a relatively healthy adult not get vaccinated if only to protect other vulnerable members of family or community?