Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2021, 18:07   #4911
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I however don’t. Mandate it for teenagers especially as they’ll start clogging up university halls in major towns and cities. To not mandate it, or withhold it, despite the evidence proving it safe and effective is good news for the anti-vax brigade.

You can't "mandate" it, you can strongly advise it.

It's either the decision of the parent or the decision of the person.

---------- Post added at 18:07 ---------- Previous post was at 18:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Have your kids had the MMR jabs?

If so, what’s the difference?

(Genuinely curious, not trying to have a go).
I know you're not.

Yes they had MMR and everything else. So did I when I was a kid including the polio sugar cube.

They are very different illnesses than COVID

Getting one of the MMR illnesses as a child, especially, a very young child can cause serious complications.

There is no evidence that COVID causes any issues for Children (that don't have other complications)