View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 12:14   #5877
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I'm just about to start watching Good Omens, what did you think of 'The Boys'?that was awesome to watch in my opinion and can't wait for the next season, i guess it is down to everyones taste though.
The boys is superb tbf, but agree totally just because i found good omens poor it doesn't mean you will you might enjoy it.
If we all had the same taste in things it'd be a very boring world lol.

---------- Post added at 12:14 ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
We have Amazon Prime mainly for the delivery side however I agree there streaming service doesn't seem very compelling in my opinion.
I started to find stuff cheaper elsewhere being a gamer shopto works out better for me cheaper than Amazon and free next dat delivery.
One thing i will say i did love about prime though was sometimes you got same day delivery but i wished they'd give you a hour slot time of when it's arriving lol.

Also ps for anyone interested NOWTV currently have some incredible offers up ideal with Christmas not too far away. Most noteable for me was Sky cinema and entertainment at £56.99 for 6 months. (new customers only. Exsisting or past customers just create a new nowtv account) https://www.nowtv.com/offers

Last edited by Legendkiller2k; 07-08-2019 at 12:19.