View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 17:43   #7273
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
It seems the more rights Sky loose the more channels they add, I'm predicting another change to channels if they fail to retain EFL

Sky Sports Spanish Football
Sky Sports Second Rate Football
Sky Sports Jim White goes on and on about deadline day

Realistically though will they lose them ? If they do alarm bells will start ringing at Sky HQ.

I currently don't have a subscription to Sky Sports however I must admit I didn't realise how weak BT Sports schedule was during the football offseason I've hardly turned it on.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote