View Single Post
Old 30-09-2015, 14:51   #30
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: VW accused of 'rigging' emissions tests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Yes that's what I was getting at - a means to protect their own industry. But is the EU's policy deliberately assisting primarily German and French diesel car makers by setting emissions limits lower than they would otherwise be?
How would we know? Is the US too high or the EU too low? Personally given the EU isn't a stranger to Environmental laws whereas America is less keen I would assume the latter has set them too high. In otherwords I assume the EU is more concerned over the Environment than the American congress.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote