View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 18:12   #4
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Unable to access Google Stream files

Is GS the same as their drive / storage system or built in? If it is encompassed within that there were a few changes a couple days ago but those do not seem to change the day to day running of the facility. (Though I am about to find out as I need to upload about 10 GB + of data to someone).

If your administrator has still granted you access then there should be no issue from Google's side of it so they may have just disabled access of the non school based internal / intranet system? All that I could think of.
Chloé Palmas is offline   Reply With Quote