View Single Post
Old 21-01-2020, 05:41   #74
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Harry and Meghan to step back as senior royals

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
<SNIP>
She is the one focussed on race, as her quotes demonstrate. Imagine what would happen if a white male was only going to focus their attention on white males. All hell would let loose.

She's clearly not the nice person she's made out to be. My opinion has nothing whatsoever to do with other people's opinion, and is based upon hard facts and what she says and does.
I couldn't resist the pointing out use of the word "their" to qualify a "white male".

Was that built-in political correctness or just a slip of the finger?

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote