View Single Post
Old 21-05-2020, 08:49   #179
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: M1000 is available. How to order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughbeast View Post
Confirm for me please. Since I converted my Hub 4 to modem-only mode I have been unable to access its GUI on 192.168.100.1. Does Hub 4 have a different IP than other hubs? To complicate the question, my new GT-AX11000 allocates LAN IPs as 192.168.50. ** . For example, the router has an IP of 192.168.50.1
There's been a firmware update that corrects/amplifies the Downstream Stats presentation to separate out Docsis 3.0 and 3.1 channels.

This update has screwed the GUI if you hit the stats link on the 100.1 front screen in modem mode (I haven't tried router mode). To get the stats, you currently need to log in to the modem (0.1 or 100.1 works) and go to the ADVANCED/INFO/NETWORK STATUS menu.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote