View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 11:56   #70
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Sir Keir Starmer elected as new Labour leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Do you have a selective memory, pretty sure there was a whole thread on here, discrediting Corbyn and I distinctly remember the likes of you and Mr K, saying the same shit, about Corbyn is in with a chance for No. 10.

Why oh why do some of you Remainers still not get it?

The Country wants to leave the EU, there have been several democratic processes since 2016, the country chose heavily, Pro Brexit parties, so if Starmer, sings to your tune, you’re going to be disappointed again and again.

First though, we have 5 more years of Conservative rule, with a very large majority, we’re half out of the EU, fully out by end of the year.
No way would I ever have said that about Corbyn. Only way Corbyn would have got into No. 10 would be if they needed a new cleaner.

I've voted for all the Parties and will continue to do so. It probably annoys some that I don't support a party like a football club but their policies and competence change over time so I decide at each election. But I'm pleased that the country finally has a decent opposition leader in the same way that I'm sorry that Ruth Davidson stepped down as Conservative Party Leader in Scotland.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote