Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 16:50   #238
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
So there's nothing stopping the SD versions of Channel 5, Paramount, Comedy Central and MTV being removed, they've already swapped their EPG positions.

Space for another ViacomCBS channel to launch in HD maybe. They still have those apps to launch, the ones mentioned last year when their deal was renewed. My5, Pluto TV and an MTV one if I remember correctly.
If Virgin Media UK was told to remove the SD Channels you listed it would have happen on January 7th.

ViacomCBS do not have any more HD Channels broadcasting right now.

Note: Paramount Network HD and MTV Live HD are only broadcasting in UK on Virgin Media.

Has Paramount Network +1 launch yet on Sky?
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote