View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 10:35   #2713
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
You may pray for us to become a third world country, Andrew, but it's not going to happen. If you cannot understand that major change creates problems that then need to be fixed, I'm not sure where you've been all your life.

Putting this in a cable context, when we changed over from analogue to digital, there were major problems with stuttering, pixellation, etc in our area, and I reckon this could well have been a nationwide problem. It went on for months, and customers in my area were asking to go back to analogue, it was so bad.

But the problems got fixed, and look where we are now. It's the same with Brexit. We have problems arising from the change, they will get fixed, and we won't be looking back. You must see that this is not a permanent set of problems, surely!
None of this waffle actually tries to remotely address the points I've made.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote