View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 07:50   #2710
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
The vaccines delivered by the NHS, which they've also been keen to downgrade and we know what the next downgrade will be, David "thick as mince" Davis came out with it yesterday, it's businesses fault for not planning better, this is the man who bare in mind said it'd be business as usual the day after we left but now because it isn't business as usual instead of taking responsibility he's blaming businesses for not planning better
It’s funny we know (and accept) capitalism relies on just in time trading but since 2016 private enterprise had to pre-empt the policies of 3 PMs, outcome of 2 GEs, all kinds of transitional arrangements and deals.

At some point - and I’m keen to hear the threshold from those who voted for Brexit - Government is responsible on some level for macroeconomic planning. As I think Hugh has said before we are all in this now regardless of how we voted in 2016.

The cynic in me might just think that for the politicians our economy is secondary to the needs of venture capitalists and tax dodgers. “Hard working families” don’t help you dodge £300,000 stamp duty.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote