View Single Post
Old 17-09-2021, 09:27   #2460
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
F
The Perfidious Albion Theory bears conssideration - that the UK signed the Protocol but thinks it can get away without implementing it fully.
You've completely ignored my point that the EU knew exactly how their rules implementation would hurt the NI people. Perfidious?

---------- Post added at 09:27 ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows what is meant by kicking the can down the road

The legally binding treaty which we agreed too needs to be implemented, simple as that. I don’t want to pay my taxes but guess what, I have to.

We’re going over old ground but to repeat we either

1) shouldn’t have signed the deal if it was so bad
2) didn’t understand the requirements of the deal we signed

As long as the EU aren’t breaking the conditions of the agreement they can interpret it and implement it as they see fit.

What happened to Brexit being easy?
You're still in "I told you so" mode. Worthless.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote