View Single Post
Old 25-06-2021, 19:47   #1544
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
You may be relishing this, Andrew, but I think EE is on its own here and will be forced to backtrack. If they are the only ones charging these exorbitant fees, other companies will reap the benefits of having more customers. Almost certainly, EE will be forced to backtrack.

Sorry to burst the EU love-in bubble, mate.
Dunno why I should be relishing this. Hopefully, companies won't price gouge as they did before the EU's intervention but will charge an appropriately small mark-up. And I'm with Virgin Mobile who've not announced any changes yet, as far as I know.

Not that I have any plans to visit Europe any time soon due to covid. But we're blessed in this country with an amazing coastline and a wealth of great countryside, mountains, towns, villages and cities which is where my holiday spend is going this year. So won't be impacted in 2021 even if VM does do somethng similar to EE.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote