View Single Post
Old 14-06-2021, 21:12   #1364
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
This is what I think:

Slowly but surely, Seph is waking up to the limitations of the deal that he had previously been content with. You'll soon catch up and I'm sure you'll be on the same page as me if you keep an open mind.
Thing is, the NI Protocol is part of the Withdrawal Agreement which was not the full centre of focus on Christmas Eve last. And then, Boris promised NI that GB-NI trade would be completely open. The shit duly hit the fan when Boris realised he's signed a poor WA (I've no idea whether or not he was warned about the pitfalls).

I'm an honest fellow and cannot defend the shambles going on in front of me and the nastiness of the EU in not taking a more reasonable view over NI given the sectarian tensions now brewing.

Some Remainers here doggedly defend the EU on the basis that the letter of the Agreement must be obeyed because we signed up to it. Not a word about that awful Macron and his misbehaviour.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote