View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 21:24   #1257
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Britain outside the EU

As I understand it, and believe me I am not interested in it very much. By the the letter of the agreement checks can be can be enforced. However, for domestic products for domestic consumption the U.K. did not expect checks to be done, they understood they could be, but they did not expect them to be done.

As Chris has pointed out, the EU are just a rules based bureaucracy that is who they are. It’s petty and unnecessary. But the U.K. should have expected this from the EU.

Either way, a solution would be very easy to reach for rational people............do you know any.