View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 09:51   #6597
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I've set up with 17 job agencies.

I wish they understood distances, I put 20 miles from my town "Harlow" in Essex.

I've had jobs, in Surrey, Bristol and Glasgow.
I put permanent jobs in Hampshire and offered contracts outside my field in places all around the world.

When I was looking for work one time I was advise not to go to too many agencies as many had the same jobs and likelihood of being pushed to the same wrong job was increased.