View Single Post
Old 16-03-2009, 17:13   #922
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
Lol Callumpy no offence intended here but I just dont get the point of all this "I've got more gamescore/trophies than you" I always have and always will play games for the fun of it and because I enjoy either the story or the online.

I never play looking to get gamescore. I just unlock what comes naturally as I go along. Tbh at the end of the days whats all them extra wasted hours trying to get massive gamescore going to get you ? Half the time its just making you do borning things that you wouldn't normally be arsed with.
Yes, sometimes i do annoying things to get some achievements, but sometimes it does actually make you play more into the game, at the moment ive been trying to get 1000 from Rainbow Six 2 and there is an achievement for 1000 kills, if that wasnt there i probably wouldnt play it as much.

And then there are some that i just cant be arsed to do like Seriously 2.0 on Gears of War 2. Kill 100,000 enemies, thats the only Gears 2 achievement i have left to get but im not going to sit there playing the brumak mission over and over like some people do.
Callumpy is offline   Reply With Quote