View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 15:57   #776
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Bubble View Post
The fact it dropped to about £20 a couple of weeks after release should tell you something...

I haven't tried the demo as it doesn't interest me, but a couple of friends said it made them feel sick. Apparently quite a few people feel this way after playing, not exactly a good advert for the game.
Dropped yes but this was also happening with alot of games the last couple months. Was bad timming for a released tbh because there as just way to much out between october and christmas.

As for making people feel sick I'v never had that at all from it but I have read some people have but this is nothing new. Its just blown out of proportion as usual. Plenty of games in the past have had similair effects on a small number.

If it does not intrest you fair enough but I think it was a brilliant change the to normal aim and shooting games that just keep popping out.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote