View Single Post
Old 22-11-2020, 13:31   #631
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: Changes on the High Street

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
It’s amazing the difference between different Aldi stores - the one in Meanwood is an older established Aldi, and it matches your description.

The two newer stores (Chapel Allerton and Regent Street) are much more ‘up market’ - brighter, shinier, better laid out.

They are doing lovely wooden toys for young children, and whilst I was there I got a couple of bottles of their Gigondas (very nice it was, too).

Have to agree with you there Hugh, it's a bit basic to say the least and the queueing system is chaotic, you get to the front of your specific aisle queue and they promptly shut it. Prices are good though so always worth a visit.

There's one in Kirkstall as well which I've never been to as car parking there is a nightmare as so many retailers are crammed in to a very small area.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote