View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 13:01   #614
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Leadership who is the next PM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Yes, it's an actual answer. I'm not sure how much clearer I can make it for you but I'm up for the challenge.
If the commentator's theory was correct that we had already left the EU, it would be headline news. The fact that it hasn't strongly suggests that it is incorrect.
Indicating if a theory is likely to be correct or incorrect and why may not be perceived by you as having any substance to it, but I'm happy to disagree with you on this.
Not a very good answer, though Andrew. It's not made headline news, so on that basis it must be wrong.

However, I should state at this point that I am not under any illusion that we really are out of the EU yet, despite the poor drafting by the EU. My post #595 was for amusement only.