View Single Post
Old 28-06-2019, 07:31   #19
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Sky's new non-satellite service

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Interesting that Pocket Link is speculating that the IPTV version of Sky will be Sky X, despite Sky having already stated that it will be the internet version of Sky Q.

My understanding is that the IPTV version in the UK will have the same features as the satellite version, although recording is likely to be to the cloud rather than to the hard drive. Until I hear further from Sky or a reputable source, that will continue to be my view.

We may hear more when the new BT arrangements are implemented.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote