View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 10:21   #256
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: One or two new channels coming to Freesat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
Thanks Chris I may have to buy another box, will look into ones that are easy to connect without complications

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 ----------

Box is now gone dead. Will have to replace it, if I purchase a HDR 1100S at £179 as this one has an on demand choice, is is a straight forward one to connect or do I need extra connections to TV and box, Or is it better to stay with the style I have that just records, Really confusing
Manhattan have just released a brand new single tuner non record box. HDMI & analogue TV connections provided. Looks interesting, no OD services though by the look of it.

Argos have just started stocking it.

https://manhattan-tv.com/products/ma...-sx-freesat-hd

Last edited by nodrogd; 05-05-2018 at 10:26.
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote