Thread: Tivo V6 V6 issue this morning.
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2018, 10:39   #18
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: V6 issue this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
Getting the wheel of death every time I try to view a recording this morning - this happened during the previous problems
There is a server outage this morning. It is being worked on as a matter of urgency. Please bear with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yank View Post
yesterday I was getting SEVERE pixilation when using catch-up. Rebooting the box sorted it but surely this is a weakness in the V6 box. I have had to reboot a few times in the past though pixilation was worse yesterday.
Not normal behaviour. You should report it to VM.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote