View Single Post
Old 14-05-2018, 07:10   #3
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder

I'm more gobsmacked at the audacity of Golden Boy to have Linares up. GB judges, GB promotions, it's starting to get really out of hand. So pleased for Loma, was never in any sort of trouble. Flash knockdown if I've ever seen one, in no way was he hurt. His skill is absolutely tremendous. Just gotta see how far he can pack weight on before he's at his limit. I think he's capable of the 147 Manny sat at. I never even give Linares the knockdown round, potentially a 9-9. Seen something similar in Khan vs Peterson, Khan gets docked a point, judge has it 10-9 Khan, judge crosses it out and gives 10-8 Peterson and Khan loses narrowly.

Obviously just a wild guess with little substance other than his acne ridden back during both the weigh in and fight but I have suspicions Linares was doping. It was in fact another user somewhere else that pointed it out during the weigh in that's now sparked a debate. I'm guessing he ate from the same Mcdonalds as Canelo.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 14-05-2018 at 07:15.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote