View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 20:14   #1876
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
By fault or design you've twisted or misunderstood what I meant. You should be able to post without being rude.
How's your search going for the proof of what you claimed I'd said then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter

I fear that Osem won't be happy, he supports the repeated testing of everybody, even those with severe, lifelong and incurable learning difficulties!
Since you reckon you're not a liar and keep telling other people not to be rude, I'll be expecting an apology before you go back on the ignore list where you belong.

Last edited by Osem; 06-10-2016 at 20:17.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote