Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 09:09   #5924
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
No she doesn't 'deserve all she gets'. She is an elected MP and we settle these things by elections. Not intimidation, rape threats and abuse. You can't go on about democracy all the time and advocate intimation and threats as a method of political action, that's not democracy it's thuggery.
More fake outrage - seen enough of it - as I said I have no sympathy for her at all. I was not aware of the Rape threats, so do not levy that at me, I am on about Anna being shouted outside parliament and being called a liar and a Nazi.

It's suddenly not okay to call the other side a Nazi, dear me, when people on the right and Brexiteers themselves have been associated with such a term since the leave result.