View Single Post
Old 17-11-2016, 13:34   #1198
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
There has been no V6 pricing officially announced, so I don't know why you were told that, and I doubt very much that'll be the case anyway.

Whether your a new customer or an existing one I would think they'll be a premium for V6 over the current TiVo box for a period of time - just as there was for the current TiVo over the V+ HD.
That makes sense, as it will regulate demand initially. Otherwise, VM would be inundated with requests, no doubt.

Hopefully, they will refund that money when the premium is taken off as things settle down. I seem to recollect they did this with the original Tivo launch.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote