View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 17:20   #8
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Vitgin Media to launch Google Smart Home trial

I setup and funded my own smart home, not hard to do at all.

I have 5 TP-Link Smart Plugs, and 19 Philips Hue bulbs (10 are colour and 1 is the light strip) the only rooms not Hue'd up are the bathroom and spare room which is currently a dumping ground to be sorted.

I put a motion detector in the side shed and kitchen.

The dining room has a wall which I have turned into a study, so the main light is called dining room, but I have a lamp with two bulbs, I have set them under a zone called Study so that the 2 light come on along with the dining room.

Best of all with Echo Auto in my car I can tell lights to come on as I get home.

I am looking at what to get next in home automation so will welcome ant recommendations.

Last edited by Hom3r; 02-11-2020 at 17:33.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote