Thread: VM Business New VM Business service - 350Mb
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2018, 15:54   #133
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: New VM Business service - 350Mb

Just to say that on the basis of the power levels, the dropouts you are experiencing are not down to the dynamic part of your circuit (the bit between the Hitron and the local VM hub site).

For what my opinion is worth, your problem may lie in both your router and the Hitron firmware in not being robust enough to handle multiple routable IP addresses in modem mode.

I hope one of the gurus in this thread can help you better than I.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote