Thread: General STV Player has launched
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 19:39   #1
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
STV Player has launched

Just saw STV Player mentioned on the V6 information banner. I went up to it, fully expecting it would be info about a launch date, but no, it said Press OK to launch.

It load quickly and looks very like the All4 app. I don't see the Eleven Sports stuff but they do have Hipster children's show section in addition to a separate Children's section. 30 day catch-up and box sets. Impressed and I don't really watch STV.

After I exited app I checked and it is also showing up in App & Games section. I'm in Scotland so I can't speak as to wider availability on VM.

In addition I have now checked and it is showing in Channels section of Catch-up, after iPlayer but before ITV.

Last edited by cheekyangus; 06-12-2018 at 19:56. Reason: More info.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote