Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2018, 18:30   #3694
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

That's us sold out the Rock. Northern Ireland next.

---------- Post added at 18:30 ---------- Previous post was at 18:26 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I am not 'defending' anything, I am explaining the reality of the situation. I didn't want this entire process to happen in large part because this is what I thought would occur.
It's unfortunate that those who would have preferred to remain anyway are seen as somehow 'pro-EU' or 'defending' the EU.

I think there's extreme social and economic problems in this country. Extreme poverty is a reality for far too many. However, those in extreme poverty aren't in that situation because of the EU - they are because of failed UK government policies (both colours) since the 1980s. Nor will they be helped out of that situation if the economy takes a hit.