Thread: The PS4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 08:54   #317
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The PS4 Thread

Who else buys cheap digital games from other country playstores?

I am finding it far cheaper now going 100% digital buying games from the US, Indonesian and UK playstores if i look out for the regular sales they have.

I use sites like psprices.com to compare prices across sites which also tells me of the flash sales then for the US site buy US credit online from another site and for the Indonesian site i use a virtual credit card called Resolut, all without any problems. All i have to do is make up an address for where i live on the PS stores but with the Resolut card it is my legit address seeing that is like a bank account.

You can then add the other accounts to your console and play using your normal UK account without restriction.

If anyone wants any info on how to do this drop me a message.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 10-11-2018 at 08:57.
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote