View Single Post
Old 22-08-2018, 17:27   #13581
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Well, having worn them in California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Washington DC, Washington (State), Texas, Arkansas, South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida, Colorado, Maryland, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Delaware, Ohio, Virginia, Arizona, Minnesota, North (and South) Cyprus, Balearics, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, India, Vietnam, Antigua, Canada, Denmark, Norway, Egypt, Crete, France, Germany, Belgium, Singapore, Holland, Belgium, Turkey, and Dubai, I would beg to differ...

*I may have forgotten a couple of places I have worked/visited,,,
*buzzzz* Sorry - you didn't give your answer in the form of a question...

Edit : for reference it made me think of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSvJ9SN8THE

Last edited by Mr_love_monkey; 22-08-2018 at 17:31. Reason: reasons, reasons
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote