View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 22:45   #805
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

I have said this before. And l will say again. DT is a BUSINESSMAN and NOT a politician. He will cause major problems in America.
I think the American will see through DT.

What he is doing with the Mexican Border is stopping the work force. When l was in America many years ago. I saw loads of Mexican workers. He is trying to build a major gap between the two countries.

What amazed me was during the election. This was brought up where a property was actually on the border. There back garden was in Mexico. And the front was in American soil. She stated that there are patrols each day, as Mexicans use there garden to get into America. And she is NOT prepared to move or stop the Mexicans get into American.

She believe EVERYONE is equal, and NOT to stop someone looking for work to support there family.

And l personally thought that was brilliant. And that she had the right attitude.
Trump will cause trouble. From what l read in American newspapers. Trump is even thinking of sacking the special counsel, who is investigating the Russian stuff