View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 08:43   #652
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesometeeth View Post
ha, funny, my dad literally calls the start of quiz shows "jibber jabber" and loves to skip it all.

I dont think this is any huge incentive to upgrade if you have a happy service your used to with things like that. I know my parents would be very unhappy if anything they are used to changes!

personally I dont mind so much as some of the benefits outweigh the issues, but I love being able to switch profiles from my partners animal channels to my sports in a click of a button
Can I just clarify the profiles option? If I add programmes I like to my profile and those my wife likes to hers, do I just see my programmes on mine and can she see just her programmes on her profile?

I think someone said you still see all the programmes whatever the profile, which to me would make the profile pointless.