View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 10:47   #10266
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
Thanks for the reply, more or less confirms my findings.

Not available in UK - personally, I miss watching the odd games that used to be broadcast.

I presume it was a case of Top14 wanting more for the rights than the broadcasters thought they were worth - thought sky would have been interested as they have no northern hemisphere rugby rights at all.
I suspect they might come to some last-minute deal here. But it's just not the UK their coverage seems lacking in - no deals in rugby countries like Italy, Australia, South Africa, Romania and dare I say it, Japan.

---------- Post added at 10:47 ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Exactly Andrew.
In other unrelated news French football has finally put a end to its TV rights impasse.

https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2021...ench-football/
Yes - rights have returned to the French equivalent of Sky (Canal+). Though I think there's more drama off the pitch than on it when it comes to French football!
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote