View Single Post
Old 19-01-2021, 09:54   #535
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesometeeth View Post
so basically those of us who have and use the service and talk about the positives are "protesting too much". when to be fair the only single reason i posted is because, as is so often the case, people were really painting a negative picture of things. As that wasnt the reality at all for me, kinda felt it should be balanced out so others arent unjustly put off by the moaning brigade.

for my setup its a been a nice step up, the voice control, the profiles, the light up remote (yeah i love it) and the fact it has a page dedicated to things you're half way through watching is a genuinely useful upgrade over the v6.
The Tivo and V6 also have a Partially Viewed feature.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote